My Cat Is Sleeping Next To Me Right Now & This Title Is Irrelevant To This Post

Tuesday, August 19, 2014







Last week was interesting. I was dealing with a tiny broken heart, but was then quickly brought back to life from the inspirational words of my friends.

I visited the James Turrell Skyspace (um thing?). It was beautiful! Absolutely stunning. I think us Houstonians can agree that anything created by James Turrell is breathtaking. If you don't know who that artist is google him. Anyways as the sun sets the lights in this room change. You're just staring up into sky watching and wondering and imagining and man it truly was something. If you want to learn more about it just click this link.

This summer I had gotten the chance to meet lots of people in person that I had met online. It's kind of weird to learn about someone online or through an app and then boom, you're sitting in front of them in real life. Well instagram brought yet another friendship into my already wonderful group of people that I know. I always love meeting new people and it is especially fun when you click with them right off the bat. Thank you instagram for yet another real friend to hold onto.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Looking back on my years in college, some of my fondest memories are the times I got my heart broken. In hindsight, it seems really silly and I can see how much I grew from them. :)

    I'm so glad your friends were there to help you! <3

    xo Madie
    girlnamedfiddy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is totally going to be me once my college years are done with! You always grown just a bit more when your heart breaks.

      Thank you for being so sweet Madie!
      xoxo

      Delete