Best Hair Day Ever & Those Dumb Feelings

Monday, August 04, 2014


Summer is almost coming to a close and today I was just thinking of all the completely stupid, fun, what in the hell was I thinking moments that I did within these few months.
It got me feeling in a weird funk, basically a feeling that I do not like to have. But you know, I grew and matured SO much! I am definitely a different person than I was during the beginning of May.
I love all of the people that I met and especially those people that left. Yes, even those people that left. Well maybe not all of them. There is one in particular who I hope to never see again in my life. I pretty much want to gag at the thought of them.
Anyways, I've been going through weird feelings but ya know, those feelings will come and go and man, all you can do is just
hold your head up high
smile
look forward to the future
and carry on

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sucks that the summer is already over! But let's be positive about school starting...even though I sort of wish it would just wait for another month to start. >.< Let's just be positive in general!!!

    See you on Tuesday! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always LOVE hanging out with you! Thank you for giving the greatest advice to me today. You really brought me up from my little sad moment I was having. Love you Kimmy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete