Frenchy

Wednesday, May 13, 2015


This moment had to be documented. 
I needed to be reminded that there was a time before the french press,


before realizing that there was this thing in my cupboard that held the golden secret,
for that golden moment.
That blissful 'ahhh yes'


This cup held the greatest coffee I have ever had,
that I have ever made.


I needed this. 
These past few weeks have been filled with stress, anxiety, tears, anger
all of those nasty emotions.
There has been a lot going on lately, but these things are getting better.
This is why this cup & this moment meant so much to me. 


In this moment I realized that everything is and will be okay. 
I reassured myself that.
This cup of lovely coffee reassured myself that.
My french press reassured myself that.

///

please do yourself a favor and buy a french press along with your favorite freshly grounded beans. 
then you will experience this golden moment that i'm talking about.



You Might Also Like

0 comments