First Ever Photoshoot! (Sisters Prom)

Thursday, May 21, 2015

For some strange reason my sister was crazy enough to ask me to take her prom pictures. I was a bit nervous because I have never done anything like this before. 
"You trust me to take your prom pictures? Pictures that you will most likely look at for years to come? Really. You trust me?" was that thought that went throughout my mind during the whole shoot. 
As the time came to take the photos I ignored that nagging voice in the back of my head that told me I wasn't good enough and just did it. 
And my goodness I am SO proud of myself!!!
I know that these aren't perfect and do not look like a professional badass photographer took them, but for a first timer like me, I think they turned out beautifully. 
Anyways, I hope you enjoy looking through them and find them beautiful as well.  






♥ ♥ ♥


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Mel, these turned out so beautiful!! Your sister is gorgeous! :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you!! I'm glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete