First Ever Vlog!

Friday, March 27, 2015


while I was sick last week I became obsessed with something.
vlogs.
My cousin introduced me to the world of "vlogging" on YouTube and fell in loooove.
So I figured I would try and make one. 
It's simple and quite possibly the most boring thing you will ever watch, 
but I had so much fun learning how to shoot and edit this thing.
I may do more in the future. I don't know.
I hope you don't find my voice too annoying.

Oh yeah, this is a link to the recipe for the "fried" oreos incase some of you want to try them out :)
Something Swanky "Deep Fried" Oreos

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You're so pretty! And your first vlog is amazing (and your cat is so adorable)! :) I know exactly how you feel when you look at all the professoinal food photographs and you're like 'Whyy can't my pictures be like this?!' I've never heard of deep fried Oreos... but you convinced me to try to make some!! <3

    Ahh my blog is called 'Chasing Cloudy Dreams'! Our names are so similar hah <3

    Happy April Fool's Day ^^ Yasmine//Chasing Cloudy Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh thank you for the kind comment! You're the sweetest.
      Aw great minds think alike don't they? ;) xo

      Delete