Sick & Sad & Getting Over It

Friday, March 20, 2015

I now know my worth. 
I knew my worth but somehow lost sight of it when I agreed. 
I'm not sure what it was this time. 
maybe because I'm no longer shy around you (but still am when I eat)
maybe its because communication doesn't exist between us
never has and never will. 
maybe its because we both got too confident.
maybe its because I didn't properly say goodbye. 
maybe I think you're mad but quite frankly I don't care if you are. 
The truth is I don't care anymore. 
I know that you don't care about me & never will. 

I finally know what I am to you. 
I'm broken but whatever. I've been broken before and time will mend this. 
I have loved ones, scriptures, quotes, hugs. I have all that I need to forget you. 

I'm giving myself till the end of the day to stop crying over you. 
Thankfully I'm sick and can pretend that these tears are from this terrible sickness that I've come down with.

I'm probably crazy. I probably thought too much into this.  
But I do know my worth. I am valuable. 

//
and for those of you reading this. yes I'm okay. I promise.
I just keep opening my heart to people who don't care.
but I'm learning.
I love you guys

You Might Also Like

0 comments