Korea I (iPhone only)

Saturday, June 07, 2014

It's been a full week since I've been home. It feels good to be home again but then again I do miss Korea. I can successfully say that my body had adjusted to the time difference. It took almost a full week for me to get over my jet lag!


I was planning on trying to update this little thing while I was away but it was really hard to find wifi during those two weeks. When I did find wifi I was getting online just to let my family know that I was still alive and updating my instagram account haha. 
I'll share some photos that I took on my iPhone today and then sometime next week I will get to the real photos :) I still have to upload and edit those things. I'm also going to try and create a small video. But I've never edited a video before so I'm not sure if that's going to happen. 

But Korea. I fell in love with that country. It was amazing to see how I fit in with the girls there! Their fashion was a dream. I felt at home with the clothes that I was wearing. I wish I could say the same when I'm over here in the states. One wonderful thing about their clothes is that everything there fit me. I'm a petite person and every girl over there is the same. It was a wonderful finding clothes that fit me perfectly. All the more reasons to move to Korea one day. 

This trip was just what I needed. It was refreshing, inspirational, eye opening, and was something that I will never forget. 

I love traveling.

















You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These pictures are great! I can't wait to see more, I can tell you had a great time.But I'm definitely glad to have you back home. We need to hang out soon!!! >.<

    ReplyDelete