Summmmmer 2k14. Currently. (photo dump)

Saturday, June 28, 2014

My goodness. I haven't been blogging lately and its cause this summer is just too good to get away from. It has been busy and filling up with some of the best memories to date. So here is just a couple of moments from these past few months:










These are just a tiny amount of photos that I have been taking this summer. I still have a ton of photos to finish editing, especially of my sweet Korea trip. Now that this summer has finally settled down a little I can finish editing all these things!

So yeah, it's been
happy
sad
joyful
filled with missing & thinking about a certain someone
working a butt load of hours
hanging out with old & new friends
making smart decisions
making bad decisions
planning secret parties
worrying about my future
having inspirational talks with people that I love most
learning new things
and as always,
loving on everyone that comes my way (except for these certain customers that come through starbucks. You airport employees *cough, cough: super shuttle guys* I will never love on you because you're always a pain)


oh its been so good.


Keep it up summer.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, what an awesome looking summer so far.
    Can't say my summer had that much going on but it's going and there's still plenty left :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you have some fun adventures this summer. At least try and have one :)

      xoxo

      Delete