Summmmmer 2k14

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Guess what. My summer has started and I am elated. Spring '14 brought such a crazy amount of stress. I don't think I have ever encountered that much craziness in one semester. But it is over and done with and now I can rest. However I do feel a little guilty about not taking summer classes.

I'm so excited for this summer though. It's already seemed packed to the brim of things to do. Examples:
1. MY TRIP TO SOUTH KOREA DUHHHH
2. Kizer wedding!
3. Sisters birthday
4. Best friend Houston hangs
5. Hanging out with all of my friends
!!!!!!
I'm so ready.

So in officially 6 days I will be jetting off half way around the world and I'm sort of flipping out. What do I pack? How much money do I bring? Can I drink their water? Will I get mugged by a bunch of koreans? Will I be sex trafficked?! and most importantly, will I like their desserts?!?!

You guys I live for this stuff. I can't wait.

This may seem scary to some of you, but one thing that I am looking forward to is taking a couple of hours to be by myself in random totally foreign country, not being able to speak their language, not knowing where to go, just being lost. I can almost feel that rush that will be coming over me as I will do something that I have never done before.
I'm giddy you guys.

I'm off to finish my lists. Whenever I travel I always make about 50 lists pertaining to everything.


♥ misa


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. There's nothing like it, travel is amazing.
    I've never travelled to far alone though which is something I would like to try at some point.

    Good luck with the lists! don't forget a list of lists you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like you are already traveling because you live in Europe though, haha. I would kill to visit where you live :)

      Oh yes, thank you for that reminder lol

      xoxo

      Delete