Sweet Couple

Sunday, May 04, 2014


I always see older couples and think to myself "I can't wait to have what they have one day." Then I hang out with my favorite young couple and still say the same thing. My best friend and his girlfriend Karla. They are, by far, the best couple in the world. The way that they love each other is so beautiful. They both act as though they are in their 'honeymoon phase' and they have been dating for about 4 years I think? Every time I see them together I just know that they are perfect for each other.
I am sooo happy for the both of them! I don't know about you, but I just love seeing happy couples together. 

Also, this day that we hung out we had went out to watch the new Spiderman movie. It was such a good movie! Spiderman is forever my favorite super hero. The love that he had for Gwen Stacy was so sweet. I cried a lot. Anyways, while I was watching the movie and was looking at how Peter Parker was treating Gwen Stacy I noticed that I was saying to myself 'I cannot wait to have that' instead of 'why don't I have that love'. A few months ago I would have questioned why I didn't have that and what was wrong with me. But I feel as though now I am content with who I am and just sitting here waiting patiently for the right guy, really not caring at all if he comes today - tomorrow - next year - or five years from now. I'm just living life for myself and trying to find out more of who I am. 


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. They are even wearing matching necklaces! Too cute.
    Also, these pictures are great. It's always nice whenever you can get along with a friends signifcant lover. I just met my childhood friend's wife for the first time and I feel like she and I will get along just fine. :3

    And once you do have it, we will go on tons of double dates! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Aren't they the cutest thing ever?
    Oh my gosh Kimmy now I want to have a boyfriend even sooner than ever just so I can double date with you!! Haha that just sounds like so much fun :)
    Love you Kimmy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa, I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award. Please check out this post: http://hellonvmbr.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-liebster-award.html for more details :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me!! I was already nominated a while back though. Feel free to look at some of the things that I wrote about :) http://cloudychase.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

      Delete