Precious January

Saturday, January 11, 2014

So far january has been so good to me. I spent time with old friends, took many walks in the extreme cold (thank you polar vortex), gave a painting to another dear friend, and learned how to make a venti black coffee with three shots espresso, combined with 2 pumps vanilla and 3 pumps caramel AND chai. Quite possibly the nastiest drink imaginable then have them complain about the price because it came out to be a $7 drink. What the heck do you think it's going to come out to be when you add so much crap in your coffee? Anyways, that little part was about my job at Starbucks and honestly I do still really like it.

I hope your january has been going well so far.


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your paintings are adorable just like you!

    I can't wait to have a Starbucks drink made by you soon,
    I'm sure it'll be extra sweet since your so sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU ARE JUST THE SWEETEST THING!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxoxoox

      Delete