Hello Friends

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hello my dear friends. It has been a while. 

Life has been pretty hectic lately. This semester I am taking two psychology classes, one statistics, and a chemistry class. Yeah, that's a lot of work that I have in store for me in these next few months and I am already feeling the load. But I have learned that I am 60% sure I want to change my major to psychology. I'm going to see how these next few weeks go with my psych classes then I will make the final decision. 

So what is new with me? 
- Well I am still at Starbucks and still enjoying it. 
- I made an appointment at the hair salon to dye my hair for next month. I have been using a box for the past year and I noticed that my hair is pretty much damaged so hopefully a proper dye will revive my dry brittle hair. 
- It has been very cold in Houston lately and I ENJOY IT SO MUCH. 
- A couple weeks ago I had two guys hit on me in the same week. That has never happened to me before. I think the stars were aligned that week or something. The problem is I made a small promise to myself that this year would be a "no guy year". Meaning no dates, no boyfriends, no whateveryoucallthemmakeoutthings….noooothing. This year I just want to focus on myself. I hope that doesn't seem selfish. But in my past years I have had nothing but stupid little relationships that never meant anything. I'm tired of those. I feel like Ted Mosby before he met his wife. I don't care if the 'right' guy comes along. If the 'right' guy came along I would know it right off. Maybe, I don't know, I'm not counting on it. Anyways, as I said before this year is all about me and finding out more things about myself. I don't mind making new friends and getting to know people. I just don't want any, um whats that word? ohhh yeah  r o m a n c e this year.
queue: "if ya like it then ya shoulda put a ring on it" 

Well that went in a different direction haha. 

I hope you all are enjoying your January! I'm going to sleep now at 9 pm because I have to wake up at 4:30 in order to be at work by 5 am. Yaaaay early morning coffee shift. *just kidding*




♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Busy busy, huh?
    And I always find it strange when a guy "hits" on me. I had a similar thing happen to me last spring and I just figured there was something in the water at UH. I too, made a similar vow, staying single, and the minute I did I was asked out a few times. It was like there was sign above me alerting dudes to ask me out. Crazy. Last semester I finally decided to let myself date again, but I allowed myself time to figure out if the person was someone I wanted to date. A lot of people dive into relationships just so they can say they are in one. As if the other person doesn't really matter. Time for yourself is important. I'll end this very long comment with a line from a favorite book of mine. "You need to find happiness within yourself before you get it from another person." :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I do believe that it is something in the water!! It seems like every semester I have one overly confident guy hit on me. I mean its not bad or anything. I need to drink that water cause I need the confidence too!
      Aw well I am happy that you are happy with who you are with :) That quote was beautiful! I very much agree with it and that is exactly what I am focusing on right now. Just me time.

      xoxoxo

      Delete