Happy Halloween

Thursday, October 25, 2012





I was a fox for halloween this year. I made my outfit all on my own - and would you believe that I spend only $6.79 on it all!? I created the ears and the tail (which isn't pictured) all by hand and it was the first time that I had sewn anything in my life. The tail came out to be so cute, I should probably post pictures of it. Anyways, the point of this is just to say that:

1. Since I have been broke this school year I have been incredibly crafty lately. 
2. I love these people in the pictures above. 
3. I think I am going to enjoy this whole blogging thing.

This October has been so great. Like I said before, I knew it was going to be restful and my goodness it was. Now its time to just wait for November to get here and then craziness will commence.

xoxo, melissa

You Might Also Like

1 comments