Little Blue Dress

Monday, October 29, 2012





For some strange reason people assume that women feel good in either a "little black dress" or even a "little red dress" - not for me. I feel my best in my little blue dress. I think I would cry if I ever wore a red dress because I know that everyone in the room would stare at me, because hello...the color red attracts attention and having all eyes on me would kill me. Then there is the black dress and that color is just plain boring and sad. But a blue dress? It's perfect. It attracts attention but only in the slightest way, not only that but I do actually feel my best in this color. I have gotten so many compliments on how I can pull off this color, so I suppose that this shade of blue is just right for me. Sadly this is the only of item of clothing that I have in this color. So I am challenging myself to try and figure out different ways to wear this dress. I will post all of the ways that I figure out how to change it up. This is going to be fun!

You Might Also Like

0 comments