Goodbye September

Sunday, September 30, 2012


I am so happy that September is finally coming to a close. This has been one of the most busiest months for me. Don't get me wrong I love to stay busy - but trying to juggle school, church, friends, babysitting, etc. all at once can be a challenge. That is why I am so grateful for October. I do not really have much on my to do list other than my studies and that makes me slightly happy. I think it's a good thing that I will have practically nothing to do this month because once November and December get here...that is when my absolute crazy schedule will begin again. So I am raising my glass to toast October. The only thing I am looking forward to is passing all of my tests and trying to decide on what to be for halloween. Oh and let me not forget all of the chill coffee and tea drinking times that I will be having this month. Hooray. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments