Once Again

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

I seem to tell myself this every beginning of a semester, "I'm not going to procrastinate, I'm not going to procrastinate" but alas I do and I always end up getting hurt in the end. Why can I not just learn my lesson?! It really is starting to frustrate me because I never listen to myself. Although I have noticed that I do most of my procrastination when I am doing something that is too difficult for me to accomplish.


Now I am realizing that I wish I was the type of person that fights in order to get through a difficult situation. Maybe I am a fighter? I have been through hardships, I didnt procrastinate then...life was not letting me put those situations in the back burner. Yeah, I am a fighter.

But still - when it comes to difficult school work I just flat out do not want to do it. Someone please shoot me now. I dont even know why I am in school to begin with. Why? Seriously, why? I guess I'll just keep fighting through the school work and once I get through another semester maybe then I will find out. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments