Changing Styles

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Ya wanna know a secret? This summer I haven't worn a dress. Yeah, I'm in shock as well. I think its because of these insane rainy gray days that we have been having. I feel as though I need to bring out my sun dresses when that big bright beauty is out shining instead of hiding behind the clouds. 
I have been noticing that my style has been changing though. Not too much. But now a days I like simple wears. My eye seems to be drawn to more of neutral colors and less of the crazy cutesy patterns. 
Maybe its because I'm getting older and soon I will be on the hunt for internships and then hopefully a real job. I found out a couple months ago that I got accepted into this class for the fall semester. In the acceptance email, the professor emphasized that this class was very professional. This could have something to do with it as well. 
Even though my style is slightly changing, I will never give up my cat flats, polka dot tights, and baby bows for my hair. I don't care how old I get...those pieces will stay with me forever.
shirt & shoes: H&M // jeans & necklace: forever 21




You Might Also Like

0 comments