GB SR

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I let go of something last night.
Not that it was a bad thing, because it wasn't.
Not that it was a good thing, because it wasn't.
It is just not a part of who I am. I can try to be like that, but my heart is far too large and far too loving.
But I am so proud of myself. I'm proud that I asked and I'm proud that I didn't chicken out.
I'm proud of not letting myself believe that it was no big deal.
Yes the feelings will linger for a while but will eventually fade into the forgotten corners of my memory.
And when I look back upon the memories of those sweet nights, the same smile that I said goodbye with will come across my face and I will remember every bit of kindness that was in you.
None of those thoughts would be tampered with. You would remain the same.

You Might Also Like

0 comments