One Month But 148 Days

Monday, June 13, 2016


Today marks one month of dating you but 148 days of having you in my life.

I never would have imagined meeting someone as sweet, loving, loyal, genuine, and amazing as you. I keep telling you this over and over again but, my sweet one, you are one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I never would have imagined meeting someone so amazing in that funny typical millennial way. I never would have imagined that every day of this year my heart would grow more and more fond of you. I never would have imagined that at the very end of last year I was going to befriend this wonderful human who would constantly show me love even when we were just friends. I never would have imagined that this sweet guy would ask me to be his girlfriend on top of a  mountain in Rocky Mountain National park, 10,000 feet up in the air surrounded by the most beautiful sights I have ever seen.  I never would have imagined that I would be comfortable enough to show my true self around someone like you. I never would have imagined that a guy like you would be proud enough to show me off to all of his friends and family. 

You love telling the people in your life about me and that warms my heart completely. 

I am such a lucky girl. 

You have been one of the best parts about this year. Every day you remind me of how lucky I am to have you in my life. I do not take that for granted. You put all of the others guys that I have dated in the past to shame. You are the first guy that has wanted to keep me around even with all the barriers that we have to jump through in order to make this work. I am amazed by you because you have shown me multiple times that you are willing to make this work. 

I don't know what the future holds. I don't know whats going to happen towards the end of this year and what will happen next year. But I do know that right now I am so happy with you. 

I am so, so happy with you.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. First of all, I just want to admit that I adore the name of your blog - it conjures up all kinds of delicious images in my head. :) I also want to congratulate you on your wonderful relationship, and I hope that you enjoy every single moment.

    ReplyDelete