24th BiRTHDAY

Tuesday, April 05, 2016


For those of you who follow me on social media...you're probably tired of seeing this picture. But I can't help it! I think I look sexy. 

It doesn't surprise me that I've been feeling the most amount of love today from literally EVERYONE. I even had a homeless man sing happy birthday to me, and while I was blushing, I was still amazed that he even wanted me to feel special. 24 is my favorite number. Always has been and always will be. I'm so excited for this new year. I'm expecting so many great things to happen to me within these next 12 months and although I'm scared, I am so ready. I finally feel, for the first time, that I am at a time in my life where I am content with who I am and where I am going. I am filled with so much confidence. I love who I am and I can't wait to continue showing it off to everyone that I meet this year. Man, I'm just so in love with all of my family and friends and random strangers that I come across on a daily basis. I can't help but constantly think back to the little teenage me who only dreamed about becoming this age that I am today. I would have never imagined that my life would turn out the way that it has been. I've gone through shit. There have been some occasions where I have cried to the point where I couldn't breath. I've gone to bed scared about my future and not knowing what career path to choose. There was a period where I literally had no friends nearby and that is when I started this blog, to try and reach out to anyone who would read this thing. But now I'm constantly surrounded by people who love me and there is nothing that compares to this feeling. I'm not sure what the rest of my twenties will look like. Hopefully when I graduate this year I will get a job somewhere, move out somewhere, and where ever life decides to take me, I will strive to continue to show the same amount of love that everyone shares with me. And I just feel like saying on here, that I love whoever reads this thing regularly. I truly truly love you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments