I Don't Feel Like Thinking Of A Title For This

Sunday, February 22, 2015

There is one week left till the closing of month. I've done a not so good job at updating this thing. Mainly its because I had been so busy. I had two test last week and I have another one on Tuesday and then another coming soon after that. Then I have to begin writing these two papers. One for my theory class and another for media & society. I'm not complaining though. I really do love my classes this semester. One thing that I have found difficult is making new friends. You see, I changed my major (for the millionth and last time) and have found that the girls in this major are the type that seem to not like me. Maybe I'm over thinking it, but no one wants to talk to me! I try to start conversations with the people sitting next to me but its like "they think they're too good for me." I'm not going to say the type of girls that are in these classes because I'm not a hater and try my best not to judge everyone according to their category. But my goodness. Just be friendly, thats all I want. Ugh whatever. The semester isn't over yet and I'm making it a goal to at least gain one acquaintance within the next few months.

Anyways, here are some pictures that sum up this month for me.


As you can see. This month has been pretty boring. Other than my mothers birthday and valentines. That was about it.

Although I have been playing around with lighting. One resolution of mine was to not stop creating and since my university likes to piss me off, I wasn't able to sign up for any art related classes this semester. So my medium of choice for the month was photography. I never really saw myself as a photographer nor will I ever call myself one. But it is fun to play around with. So this month I have been paying close attention to different kinds of lighting and so far I think I've taken some cool photos.

Oh and fyi, incase you want to see some of the things that inspire me, you should check out my tumblr page. I don't use it much, but it has been one of the only things that keeps my imagination flowing (and always brings laughter).

Thats about it though. Hope you all have a great last week of February!




You Might Also Like

0 comments