Thursday

Saturday, March 08, 2014







On Thursday I had this idea to take pictures hour by hour and document the things that I did that day. Well I did a little bit of that, but I feel as though I failed miserably haha. I will try that another day!
Thursday was such a good day. I fell asleep in the library for the first time. Yeah, I was that person. I always see those people sleeping and say to myself "that will never be me," but I was cozied up in this closet type thing where I was studying for most of the day and suddenly fell into dream land and woke up confused as to where I was. It was hilarious. Anyways on to why thursday was so good. The weather was pretty perfect. It was cold enough to wear tights and yet warm enough to just have a cardigan on and maaaan, it was wonderful. Another reason why it was so good was because I met up with sweet Kimmy & her sister Kat. Hanging out with them was so.much.fun. It is always so nice to hang out with people who you have things in common with. Kat works at Sweet Paris in the Rice Village area of Houston. So holla for half off crepes. I kid you not when I say that these were the best crepes that I have ever had. THE FREAKING BEST. These were even better than the crepes that I had in D.C about 5 years ago. I thought those were heavenly but my goodness I was wrong. If you're ever in the Houston area, I swear to everything that you own that you will love this place. I'm going to take all my friends here from now on and future dates ;) Heck I want to get married in this place, that is how cute it is. Just go. That is all.

So yeah, that sums up my thursday. School, studying, friends, and crepes. Amen.

Oh by the way I am finally on spring break. 
I'm so happy I could cry. I do have 2 papers to write though, but at least I have allllll the time in the world to complete them and you better believe this girl is not procrastinating.


♥ misa

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a great idea! A photo every hour, must try that on one of my off days. Preferably on a day we hang out. :D Glad you liked Sweet Paris, next time we will go to Croissant Brioche for some tiramisu. :9 And then somewhere to get macaroons!!! Gah, I love sweets!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for replying late! It is! I had read that on another blog and thought it would be really fun and challenging to do. Yesss take me there please! you know of all the cool dessert places to go. :)

      Delete