Catchup.

Friday, November 01, 2013









Yep. I have been MIA lately. You know how school goes.

These pictures above are the only interesting things that I have been up to. Oh but I did forget to take a picture of me watching Mad Men. That show has become my obsession. Thank you Netflix. Thank you Don Draper.

So it's already November. Ahhhhh this year is ALMOST OVER. Every one says this but I mean, where the heck did this year go?! Thinking about it, it's sad how fast time flies. But that's life. It's up to us to slow down and look at how far we have come in our lives. I'm much happier and so so so very content with where I am at right now than how I was at the beginning of this year.

I'm blessed with amazing people in my life right now. It's nice. I love it.


♥ misa


You Might Also Like

0 comments